Little Marley Pty Limited (ACN 615 340 700) (“Little Marley”) provides users with:
- access to the http://www.littlemarley.com.au website (“Website”); and
- any of Little Marley’s services made available on the Website.
(together, the “Services”)
In order to effectively optimise use of the Services, Little Marley needs to collect personal information from each user and process that personal information. Little Marley may use common technologies such as cookies and web beacons to keep track of users’ interactions with the Website to improve the quality of its Services. Little Marley may also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address to track and aggregate non-personally identifiable information, your referring website addresses, browser type, domain name, and access times.
How Your Information is Used
- Information you provide – When you register for the Website, you may be required to provide personal information. Little Marley may utilise the information you submit under your account in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of Little Marley’s Services and/or if required to dislcose this information to satisfy any applicable law, legal requirement, police investigation or request from a Government authority. At its sole discretion, Little Marley may share your personal information with third parties who provide services which are complementary to the Services provided by Little Marley.
- Payment Information – You may be required to provide payment details to Little Marley or its third party payment platform. Little Marley does not store payment details directly and you expressly acknowledge and agree that Little Marley is not liable for any loss of personal information resulting from a breach of security of the third party payment platform.
- Log information – When you access the Services, Little Marley’s servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Communications – When you send email or other communications to Little Marley, Little Marley may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve Little Marley’s Services. Little Marley may use your email address to communicate with you about Little Marley’s services. Little Marley may send email or other communications to any person whose email address or contact details have been provided to Little Marley by a former or current user of the Website. If you do not wish to receive these emails or other communications, you must contact Little Marley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above, Little Marley may use the information Little Marley collects to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve Little Marley’s Services (including advertising services) and develop new Services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Little Marley or its Users.
If Little Marley uses this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then Little Marley will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Little Marley processes personal information on its servers in New South Wales, Australia, and you consent to your personal information being processed and in that location.
Little Marley acknowledges that it will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These measures may include internal reviews of Little Marley’s data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where Little Marley stores personal data.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use the Services, Little Marley makes good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Little Marley asks individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and Little Marley may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate costs and/or technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. Because of the way Little Marley maintains certain Services in connection with the Website, you acknowledge that residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from Little Marley’s active servers and may remain in Little Marley’s backup systems.
When Little Marley receives formal written complaints, it is Little Marley’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns.